Sunday, September 18, 2016

The belle of the ball

We've been spending a lot of time with family the past few weeks! Last weekend, Dave's parents threw a special family party for Madeleine to celebrate her arrival. She went to NJ for the first time and met a number of new relatives, including some special relatives visiting from Taiwan.

One of Dave's uncles, who spent a lot of time showing us around Taiwan last year

Relaxed with cousin Amie

 
And I love how comfortable she looks with Uncle Mike!

With her Amah and Agong:






















I love this picture of us, but most importantly, the cake from my mom was delicious.

This weekend, Dave's family came to visit us in Long Island. We took them to Old Westbury Gardens, a classic Gold Coast/North Shore mansion with beautiful grounds. It was a gorgeous day, and I'm glad we got these pictures to commemorate the occasion:


With Dave's father

With Dave's cousin, Sandy

Our blossom in the arbor

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL celebration!! Love the party photos! I am so glad that Dave's relatives got to meet Madeleine! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete