Monday, November 6, 2017

Resurrected!

It's been a long time since I've posted...almost six months! The main reason for the hiatus was the beginning of my extremely intensive summer program. No time to post pictures and write when I was teaching 8 hours days, commuting, nursing, writing two conference papers, etc. And then I suppose it's taken me a while to regroup and get comfortable with writing again.

Because I'm into completeness for completeness' sake, I'll post a few pics of M.'s 12 months and her first year birthday party. She continues to be our star!



Her birthday party, hosted by Dave's parents, was cheese-themed. Though she napped through most of the party, the rest of us enjoyed a blind cheese-tasting contest, cheesy Italian food, and cheesecake desserts.


Wow, even though these pictures really are only a few months old, it seems like a long time ago! M. changes so fast, and nothing seems to stay the same. Here she is yesterday, boldly feeding a rather aggressive goat at the petting zoo:


I don't know if I'll manage to go back and write up the posts I've skipped over the past several months, but I'll do what I can!

1 comment:

  1. hooray! nice to see these posts coming up again :) such a brave girl feeding that cheeky goat!

    ReplyDelete