Today marked a lovely milestone: M. first said something along the lines of "I love you!" Admittedly, she needed a prompt:
Us: Iiiiiiii...
M.: LOVE? YOU! ...Grandma?
Awwww! After much repetition tonight, she would say all three words on her own, without the initial "I" as a prompt. Still, she's not saying it completely of her own volition. Can't wait for that day to come! Though we're pretty sure that her first voluntary expression will be directed towards Curious George or Zadie the Zebra.
Getting sweeter and sillier (and stronger and more stubborn) all the time:
Another major milestone last weekend: first poop in the real toilet! I'm not convinced she's sufficiently ready for us to embrace a potty training regimen, but we are getting revved up. She is so proud of herself too:
Hurray for 2-year-olds!
Saturday, August 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment