I love research libraries. I love the library here so much that I have been known to write sappy, overly emotional emails in the wee hours of the morning to generic accounts about how much I love what you do and thank you for making my life so much better every single day.
But not everyone feels that way, especially when they're working in the library. I was amused by these handwritten labels on the knob of a non-functioning radiator in a library carrel:
Amused, yes, and saddened too – for what (former) PhD student doesn't recognize these states of being?
Monday, October 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, I really want you to do a copy-paste of one of these sappy emails. PLEASE?!?!???!
ReplyDeleteCAN WE INTERVIEW YOU FOR OUR LIBRARY REPORT WE ARE WRITING?!?!?! Just kidding. Though kind of not really... :-)
ReplyDeletehahaha sarah we all immediately thought of you :D this is so creative! love it
ReplyDelete