Speaking of birthdays, I neglected to post about my trip to D.C. two weekends ago for a special family birthday – Dave's niece, Amie, just turned 4! I had just had a bad week at work, so I was feeling pretty stressed out. But I was glad to have the opportunity to see dear friends (S. and Julie) and spend time with my in-laws.
Amie's party was held at a nearby bouncy-castle-type place. Bounce-U turned out to be more serious than I had anticipated. There were two large rooms with permanent bouncy structures of all kinds – slides, castles, obstacle courses, games.
The birthday girl and kids were treated to pizza and cake.
And Uncle Dave and I were on balloon animal duty! Dave made a poster with pictures of all the animals he could make, neatly labeled. I stood by as his "lovely assistant" – I really only know how to make a dog, giraffe, horse, etc. No pictures of us at work, though; we were too busy trying to keep up with the demand!
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she's gotten so big!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, but we have seen proof of your balloon-making skills, so no need for photographic evidence of that work. However, I DID want to see a photo of you on the bouncy castle! Did you get to go in? (Um, do they allow adult parties there? Just wondering...)
ReplyDelete