It's been a while since I've posted...I guess I've been caught up in the cycle of just surviving the week, trying to catch up on everything over the weekend, and then doing it again. The pattern doesn't frequently yield funny anecdotes or cute pictures, alas. But this weekend was full of family celebrations for cute kids, so here we go:
We all headed down to West Chester this weekend – my parents wanted to introduce their newest grandchild to family and friends, and my grandparents from Canada were down for the occasion. Here is the guest of honor, at 2 months, with my grandfather:
The party for M. was on Saturday. Most of the guests also came to my wedding last year, so it was nice to catch up with them in a more leisurely way. There were red eggs as favors, and fun times with my cousins:
After the big party, there was time for quiet relaxation and reading. Here's my dad, my niece, and my grandparents enjoying Go, Dog. Go!:
We're gearing up for another party this afternoon, which I'll post about later. I've definitely entered that still-childless-yet-spending-weekends-at-children's-birthday-parties stage in life!
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That picture of the "Go, Dog, Go!" reading is MELTING MY HEART.
ReplyDelete