Last weekend, Dave and I met up in Delaware to attend the wedding of my college buddy, Julie. I had so much fun! Julie had sung in our wedding:
So I was excited to sing at hers with a collection of her singing
friends from throughout her life. We sang an a capella version of "I Will." Here we are rehearsing before the
ceremony:
I easily become nostalgic, and singing with my old college friends made me especially so. I miss singing in general and want to audition for a choir in NYC in the fall. But mostly I miss these friends.
The wedding was at beautiful Winterthur Gardens; the weather was great, and the bride and groom so happy and handsome together. Congratulations, Julie and Jon!
Saturday, June 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the juxtaposition of her singing and your wedding and you at hers! awww! just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHow special for her to have singing friends from many stages of her life! :)
ReplyDeleteSince the days when Julie and Sooms would break out in harmony in our apartment junior year, I've been envious of your abilities to sing like that. It's wonderful how you can make important moments in your life even more special with this gift!
ReplyDelete