Sunday, June 1, 2014

Reunions 2014

It's that time of year: time to head back to Old Nassau! I missed last year's reunion because of the wedding, so this year I had to check it out. It was a quiet year for '05 (though our 10th is just a year away!), but I'm still glad I went. My parents attended, since it was my dad's 40th reunion. His class theme was "Blues Brothers," so there were these pretty awesome(?) cutouts at the tent to take pictures with(?):


We had the most beautiful weather in recent memory for the P-rade: it wasn't raining and muddy, freezing, broiling, or humid! Either a minor miracle, or Eisgruber finally found the weather god who could be had for the right price. Here is the requisite photo of Reunions-insanity: a wood-fired pizza oven on wheels in Dod courtyard.


My parents had to show off their only grandchild who can walk, of course. Future tiger in the making? Not sure whether that's even desirable, but at least she got to see an A+ fireworks show.

Brown Hall: Mom's old haunt

 Roommates for three years, friends forever!

3 comments:

  1. so jealous!! LOVE the picture of your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to write that the photos of A in an orange hat are the cutest in the whole wide world... when I saw the photo of our two darling former-roomie friends!!!! love you girls!! miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i miss this portable pizza oven?!! love it!

    what an awesome weekend!!!!!! (katie h., we really miss you too...)

    ReplyDelete