Human-powered Dumbo ride
Cousins with matching bunny slippers
Some traditions were broken...Thanksgiving Day football is a sacred rite in our family, but this year, the field looked like this:
I know it's not THAT snowy, but the idea of cold and wet feet did NOT appeal. There were some hardier folks, though, who kept the tradition alive:
We had Thanksgiving devotional in the family room:
This year's text included a discussion of proper handling of the Ark of the Covenant. The kids got involved:
Kids demonstrate what happens if you try to transport the Ark in a wagon and you touch it: you fall over dead.
Proper Ark transport – carried on shoulders, accompanied by a joyful noise
Happy Thanksgiving!



omg... i love your family hahahaahah :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteWow, and we had so much angst discussing that passage in a grad school Bible study.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! (And I think I can safely assume scrumptious food was in there somewhere too, making it even more amazing.)