Saturday, December 20, 2014

O CHRISTMAS TREE

It's our first Christmas together in our own home! I'm super-excited about our first Christmas tree:

 We bought it from the parking lot at Lowe's, and it smells great!

 Here is our new ornament for 2014: a squirrel from Phoenix.

Guess who trimmed the Christmas tree into a nice shape, and then used the cuttings to make a wreath? Dave, of course! I'm so proud (and relieved that I don't have to do these things).

Can't wait to host our families next week!

4 comments:

  1. such a cute tree! cheery and bright. very impressed with D's wreath-making skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet!! Looking warm and cozy there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm running out of synonyms for "adorable"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how warm and bright it is! And nice work with the wreath! (Is this like balloon animal skills transferred to pine, or is it just some kind of intuition? Clearly, I have no conception of how that happened, but looks good!)

    ReplyDelete