Sunday, February 9, 2014

A big sister is born

The changes a new baby brings about can elicit resentment or jealousy in an older sibling, it turns out. A. is very loving towards her baby brother, but it's easy to see that she's still adjusting to the idea of no longer being an only child! Good thing that there's a lot of family here, so there's simply more attention to go around. In the next few weeks, I want to make sure to pay attention to this little one:


We get along pretty well, so I think this is a plan that will benefit all!



4 comments:

  1. What a happy home! Wish I could be part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! I think I know exactly how A feels. :) She's lucky to have all of her aunt's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are there to provide some extra TLC to adorable A! she's a lucky niece..

    ReplyDelete