Even better, it was decided last night that I will lay eyes on my special someone tomorrow evening! He will be driving to New York tomorrow, and I can't wait to be together in person again!
Okay, sappy update over. To tie up this Valentine's post, I'd like to share some favorite #OdysseanValentines circulating today on Twitter:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Helen of Troy had
Nothing on you.
#OdysseanValentines
— Andrew Reinhard (@adreinhard) February 13, 2014
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please don't turn me into a pig.
#OdysseanValentines
— Andrew Reinhard (@adreinhard) February 13, 2014
@SarahEBond Love is blind and so is Polyphemus #OdysseanValentines
— Andrew Worley (@andrew_worley) February 13, 2014
Hey girl, even if we were parted for 20 years, I'd still only cheat on you, like, a max of 3-4 times. #OdysseanValentines
— Sarah Bond (@SarahEBond) February 13, 2014
awwww! so glad D is on his way over!! (at a recent Pton alum interview, a girl told me her favorite book is the Odyssey.... ;))
ReplyDeleteCutest dachsund photo ever. Good call, D. Sounds like it will be a full house and a fun long weekend. Enjoy! :)
ReplyDelete*dachshund
Delete