Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Baby's first Thanksgiving! It was her first time to visit my parents in WC, the Land o' Plenty! I was so busy playing football and eating that I didn't take too many pics of little M. But she did enjoy spending time with Dave's parents:


And my mom was so pleased to have her youngest grandchild at her home:


The big adventure came the day after Thanksgiving, when we took M. to hunt a Christmas tree at the local tree farm. It was a little overcast, but the weather was mild, and I think she enjoyed the tromp among the trees. A. helped to cut down the tree, while Matthias seemed a little less interested.

Grandparents extraordinaire!

We don't have many pictures of the three of us, but I like this one! You can see A.'s coat in the corner as she saws away at that trunk! Hehee!


I also took M. to Longwood Gardens for the first time, for a quick sweep past the Christmas lights and through the conservatory to see the Christmas lights. She was not upset, but she was also not that impressed. Maybe it'll be more exciting to her next year.




2 comments:

  1. Oh....thanks for the happy happy photos! I wish I could be there at the Land O'Plenty--good old WC! I spied the pink outfit that fits Maddie really beautifully! Her smile melt my heart!! xoxo PS: A small package is off to baby M. via Grandparents in Ottawa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the pink outfit is perfect! It's the ideal layering outfit right now, as it fits well on top of a warm onesie underneath. In a few months, she'll be wearing it alone!

      Delete